- Added: HotKeys for dark mode and aero mode [GitHub Issue 12]
- Added (For pro version only): Option to add a window to blacklist/whitelist so WindowTop will be disabled for the window. (GitHub Issue 2)
- Fixed: Issue that Microsoft Edge and few other browsers stopped to be on top after some time. WindowTop will now check for every window if stopped to be on top and in such a case it will reset the window to be on top. (GitHub Issue 14)
- Fixed: bug on 4k resolution that the arrow menu did not show when the window was not maximized
Fixes for pro version only
- Fixed: bug on 4k resolution with the on Shrink mode that the big preview that shows when the mouse is above the shrink box was very small
- Fixed: compatibility issue with Groupy software that when the window is maximized, the arrow menu bar does not show
- Fixed: compatibility issue with Groupy software with Shrink-Pro mode – when doing un-shrink on a tabbed window, the window loses the tab view
- Fixed: compatibility issue with Groupy software with Shrink-Pro mode – when shrinking maximized window in a tab view, Groupy tabs still showing
- Fixed: compatibility issue with Groupy software with Shrink-Pro mode – when shrinking & unshrinking window that viewed as tab, the window gets out of the tab list
- Fixed: High CPU & RAM usage .
- Fixed: When using the option “Shrinked windows –> Minimize to taskbar”, any window that shrinked using “Shrink Pro” was disappeared.
- Fixed: Windows 10 update 1903 broked the live preview functionality in the Shrink pro feature.
Download from here: https://github.com/gileli121/WindowTop/releases/tag/v3.3.5