In this release, the dark-mode pro, and aero (opacity pro) features will not work properly if you running it on Windows 10 with OS Build before 18362. Your OS Build should be at least 18362 in order that these features will work properly.
For now, the only way to get such OS Build is to be a member of Windows Insiders Program.
- Improved & Added: NVIDIA CUDA GPU-Accelerated Computing for the dark-mode pro and aero pro effect.
If you have NVIDIA GPU with CUDA capability, WindowTop can make use of it to accelerate the performance of these effects by up to 300%.
- Improved: In addition to above, a better algorithm developed for the aero effect that is used when you use NVIDIA GPU. The better algorithm will be used if GPU-Accelerated enabled. The algorithm will render much better the transparency effect.
- Improved & Fixed (For windows 10 OS build 18894 and above): Aero effect will work much better. Thanks to a new API in Windows 10 OS build 18894 and above, what shown behind the window will be shown without latency while you move the window around.
- Improved & Fixed (For windows 10 OS build 18894 and above): The aero effect and dark-mode pro effect will work with better performance
- Improved: Memory & CPU usage of aero effect / dark-mode effect will be lower
To configure the settings of the dark mode effect and the aero effect, go to:
It is recommended to enable both options (both options are enabled by default) to get the best performence.
“Use windows 10 capture API” – The renderer engine will use new capturing API for the effect. Enabling this effect will cause to 0 latency in the aero effect (You will notice it if you move the window around…)
“Enable NVIDIA GPU acceleration” – If enabled, the renderer engine will use your NVIDIA GPU for rendering the aero & dark-mode effect. It will improve the performence. In the Aero effect it will also improve the quality
Sorry, the download is not available.