The activation key will automatically be sent to your email address after the purchase.
If you’re not receiving the email, please check your spam folder to be sure that our emails are not being detected as spam.
In the unlikely event that the email is not there, contact us and we will send you the activation key manually.
By proceeding you agree to the following::
- No liability for any damage.
- We will send you the Key to your email that linked to your PayPal account.
We also working on the Microsoft Store version to allow you to purchase this functionality in the Microsoft Store App.
Currently, the Microsoft Store version does not offer yet additional functionality.
Anyway, purchasing the program not via Microsoft Store will be cheaper because there is no extra fee for Microsoft Store purchase system.
WindowTop is a free SW, However, you can get much more from the pro edition
WindowTop PRO edition is being purchased by hundreds of people for its advanced Features:
- Save window configuration, so no need to enable the conf. manually each time
- Smart dark mode – see example below
- Smart transparency (OpacityPro) – see example down below
- Eligibility to commercial environment (unlike the free edition)
- Shrink Pro – see under “Coming Next”
Only for 5.5$, You can use the key unlimited number of times on your computers, The key has no expiration time
What’s included in the PRO version?
With Opacity Pro (or Aero), you can enable transparency in a way that can’t be done with any other product (See the video above!).
You can set transparency including blur effect to the content behind the Window, set brightness and more.
You have full control about the way the transparency will lock
- Transparency slider for the content/background behind the window
- Blur slider to adjust the level of the Aero effect on an entire window
- Brightness – Control the intensity of the light behind the window. If the content/background behind the window is very bright, you can decrease the brightness intensity so that the text will be more noticeable
- Transparency slider for the images in the window
- Transparency slider for the texts in the window
Thank you so much for supporting WindowTop! You allowed the development of the next improvement called
- Shrink Pro
The difference is that currently when you shrink window to small box, there preview of the window you see in the box is not live preview and you can’t resize it.
The next major update will add this missing functionality
There is small video that show this: