- Fixed: Windows 10 update 1903 broked the live preview functionality in the Shrink pro feature.
Download from here: https://github.com/gileli121/WindowTop/releases/tag/v3.3.5
- Fixed: Sometimes when dark-mode activated and the user closed the window, the dark-mode still runs even if the window closed
- Fixed: Sometimes (if the option to mark topmost windows is enabled) when on-top window marked with red border and user
closed the window, the red border still shows even if the window closed
- Fixed: if the option to mark topmost windows is enabled and the user drags some item in Windows Explorer, the red border shows
Download from here: https://github.com/gileli121/WindowTop/releases/tag/v3.3.3
- Added: Extra thumbnail live preview of the window when the shrink-box is small enough and The mouse is hovering above the shrink-box (Pro only)
- Added: WindowTop main functions are available also for shrink-box via the arrow toolbar, when the shrink-box is big enough.
- Fixed: Sometimes a window can open at the edge of the screen. Added logic to fix this.
- Fixed: Sometimes, when disabling/enabling shrink live thumbnail preview, the window can “disappear”
Download last version from: