WindowTop v3.2.0 is available here:
- Added: Shrink – Live preview mode for the Shrink feature (Pro only)
- Added: Shrink – Right click menu with the following options:
- Close window
- Minimize to taskbar
- Enable live preview
- Keep scale ratio
- Added: Shrink – Resize shrinked window
- Fixed: Bug when enabling dark mode on the window that maximized at the external monitor
- Fixed: When you shrink a “set on top” window and then unshrink it, the window doesn’t remain on top and you have to
press ALT+z twice to restore it.
- Improved: visual studio redistributable 2017 is no longer required to use dark-mode pro and opacity pro.
- Added: In case you shrinked some window and the program crash with a fatal error, any window that shrinked get “lost”(hidden).
In this case, the program will have the second process that will recover these windows and continue running.
- Improved: Stability of the program. Less chance of fatal error crashes