NEW: the shrink feature (v1.4.X) – now you can minimize windows in new form! too many minimized windows in the taskbar? have a big mess in the taskbar? you can minimize windows in a way that they will not shown on the taskbar. they will become small squares that stay on top. each square is minimized window (in this innovative way). Now you have new space to minimize your windows, not only the taskbar but also the screen itself.
* Added: Welcome to the “Shrink” feature! added to the toolbar menu.
*Fixed/Improved: the toolbar menu looks more correct on windows 10 only apps.
Added: 3 HotKeys:
1) Enable/Disable “Click Through” mode for all transparent windows
2) Enable/Disable “Set Top” mode for the active window
3) Enable/Disable window opacity Fixed: few bugs
* Added/Improved: The software will now remember the option “Disable toolbar menu over windows”
v1.1.2-beta and v1.1.3:
Improved: dynamic background color for the toolbar
Fixed: bug in dynamic background color
Improved: Added – dynamic background color for the toolbar that fit to the window average color.
Changed: the box with the arrow is a little more transparent.
* Added: The software will now check for updates every 3 days.
Some download sites show that the program supported on Windows XP , Windows vista and some go even farther that it supported on older operating systems.
THIS IS NOT CORRECT!
WindowTop is only for Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
NOTE: The program may not work stable on apps that run only on Windows 10
* Fixed: CRITICAL BUG – a line of code for debugging purpose was not removed. as a result, the program close when the user press the ESC key on the keyboard.
Fixed: CRITICAL BUG – the “SET DARK” option stop working when new window created or some window closed.
v1.0.7 Fixed: “SET TOP” option not always working
Added: Changing log documentum
Fixed: the menu button not show at the x center of the window